News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI 02-02-19

Started by Flying Ferret, February 10, 2019, 10:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Ferret

Yet another cold and snowy Racine Appleseed :)

Despite the winter conditions everyone stayed positive and more importantly stayed safe.  Thank you shooters for toughing it out and keeping a great attitude this weekend , and I'd like to thank all the instructors for making this a smooth and effective event!  Special thanks for Lex for plowing the range and driveway the night before! O0

Congrats to Dan H for re-qualifying in Winterseed conditions, and thus earning himself the special icy patch  :cool2:

Also thank you RCLRC for hosting our event at their wonderful and newly upgraded facility.

Theokestral

Some photos:

martin

Well done to the Appleseed Team at Racine. Congratulations also to the club on their recent remodel.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

John The mauser man

Racine county Line rifle club is pround to Have appleseed events at our range. Appleseed is the corner stone of our JR Program and will continue to support it any way possible from range dates to ammo. I see with our new ranges and improved marketing the events growing . Looking forward to working and shooting some of the Known distance events. RCLRC JR Committee Chair person john Lathrop

sleepy

Way to go, Dan H! A requal...I bet that Winterseed patch would look just fine with an orange hat. I wonder where you might find one.

Any thoughts on where Dan H might find an orange hat, Flying Ferret?