Author Topic: Transition of Project Appleseed State Coordinator for Kentucky  (Read 83 times)

Offline Guntuckian

Transition of Project Appleseed State Coordinator for Kentucky
« on: February 08, 2019, 11:15:55 PM »
Please join me in welcoming the next Project Appleseed State Coordinator for Kentucky, Papa_Smith. Stephen lives in Radcliffe, KY and teaches Tai Kwan Do, along with working as a contractor.  Over the next few months, he will be transitioning to take over as the next State Coordinator for the Commonwealth of Kentucky. 

I am also proud to announce that we will be holding 4 events at the Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point, KY, in 2019.  We are also working on scheduling additional Appleseed events at other venues in KY in 2019.

It has been my pleasure to serve as the Project Appleseed Kentucky State Coordinator since 2015.

In Liberty,

— Gary

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
 /  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Offline Texas T

• Shoot Boss
  • What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly
Re: Transition of Project Appleseed State Coordinator for Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 03:59:01 PM »
Welcome and thanks for stepping up. I'll try to look you up if I make it down your way.    O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017