News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Roswell... Georgia's newest DSB!

Started by Maximum Ordinate, January 27, 2019, 10:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Please join me in congratulating Roswell in his promotion yesterday to Designated Shoot Boss.

Ross has clearly demonstrated all the skills, knowledge, and abilities as well as the leadership potential to serve as a dSB.  He is a sterling shoot boss, has KD qualified multiple times, and has taught at several Instructor Boot Camps.  And above all that, he's very active in the "other 28 days of the month".  He is instrumental in serving as Georgia's State Coordinator, spearheads the state newsletter, and is instrumental in publishing the National newsletter.

His promotion is a credit to him and his mentors (past and present) in the Georgia team.

HUZZAH!  HUZZAH!  HUZZAH!!!!

Ross is looking good.  (I get a little misty at promotions!)

Good job, Ross.  You've earned it!
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Leadslinger66

Huzzah and congratulations on this well-deserved promotion Ross! I enjoyed working along side of you this weekend.
John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Mixed Metaphor

HUZZAH!  HUZZAH!  HUZZAH!!!!

It was a tremendous pleasure meeting you this past weekend.  I will always be able to say that "I was there when Ross was promoted to DSB".  I hope to work with you in the future.  I know that even the short time that we shared at the Camps this weekend made me a better me.  Your presence was very instrumental in that and I thank you.

May Liberty Increase,

J. Gary Smith

Alabama

CokeGuy

Ross,
You are a tremendous contributor to the cause of Liberty!
Delighted to work with you anytime, anyplace.
CokeGuy

Google

Congratulations and well deserved!!

It is always a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to the next opportunity.

Cleveland

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Roswell

Thank you to everyone. I just hope to do my mentors and my progeny justice. As DrJohn would say, May Liberty increase forever!
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

WVIrish

Quote from: roswell on January 29, 2019, 04:21:29 PM
Thank you to everyone. I just hope to do my mentors and my progeny justice. As DrJohn would say, May Liberty increase forever!

You do, Sir, you do !  Congrats and well deserved !  Looking forward to working with you again soon.

Texas T

Well done. Thanks for putting forth the time and effort that it takes to reach this level.    :bow:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

6Bones

malabar

Congratulations! It is well-deserved.

And thank you for your continued service.

tk

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

BooneCaudill

Congrats Ross!!! Looking forward to working many a 'seed with you!!!
The hardest thing to explain is that which is glaringly evident, which everybody had decided not to see. -Aayn Rand