News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

My tree is down

Started by PHenry, January 15, 2019, 11:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

OK fellow Appleseeders - the holidays are behind us now and time to get back on the trail / focused on the mission. I just signed up for my first five events for 2019, the first of which is at Hernando February 2 & 3. I see 31 pre-regs and zero instructors. Happy to beg if that helps.  :'(

Florida cadre - check the schedule and sign up for all the events you can handle ASAP! Huzaaaah!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

ScubaSteve

Personally I would like to wait until you actually start begging.  :)    I have to clear a few things off the schedule but I should be able to make it up there to help.  Let me get through my shoot this weekend and work somethings out then I should be able to get my name on the schedule.

Steve

PHenry

One knee or two sir?   :bow:
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

AJ Gonzales

I can be there Sunday. Shooting at the Manatee PRS match on Saturday.   :snipersmi
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

PHenry

Thanks AJ - wish I could join you on Saturday! Will just have to wait until following weekend in Tallahassee at the IDMR!

Ok, so AJ is willing to drive near two hours for a single day. Who else can come out and help. Gots 33 signed up so far - only three slots left open and it'll be sold out. Awesome range, awesome food by Ms. Tammy and very likely awesome weather - no rain, no bugs, no heat!  O0

ScubaSteve

S hedule is cleared and I made it through the wind this weekend in Myakka.   I am all signed up for both days.

stoneknives

Might be in NC at Mom and Dad's. If not I'll be there.

H
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

PHenry

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Never used have this issue - must be doin something wrong. Or maybe shoot bosses are like canned fish - OK to have around for a decade or so, but after that they start stinkin up the place.  ^-^