News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Patriot's Day shoot at Proctor - can we do it?

Started by dwarven1, January 06, 2019, 06:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

So the Patriot's Day shoot this year is supposed to be 4/27 & 4/28 to avoid Easter and Palm Sunday.

How about it, Vermont Instructors? Can we get enough instructors on the line for this? We have 3+ months to plan this. Let me hear from you.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

ChrisinNy

I absolutely would  like it to happen. There are people in the area who would love to participate,as I have talked to some.  I would really like to do the known distance as well.

dwarven1

Unfortunately, Chris, the club has serious doubts about whether or not the range will usable in mud season. I did ask, as I did last year.

But we DO have a shoot in June the weekend after Father's Day. June 22-23. Hope I see you there! (if no one signs up for it you will find me at a bike rally in the Smokey Mountains otherwise... ;) )
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

ChrisinNy

Not an issue, I signed up to participate in the Leyden MA event. I am up for being an orange hat in June provided I can get off work.

JMurrayVT

Just signed up for June. I'll be bringing some extra loaners with suppressors, if any one wants to try.
V/r,

JMurrayVT