Author Topic: Help Needed at Libertyseed in Nashville on 2/15/19  (Read 120 times)

Offline Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
Help Needed at Libertyseed in Nashville on 2/15/19
« on: January 01, 2019, 01:24:27 PM »
I am planning a Libertyseed at my church (Arlington UMC) at 6:30 pm on February 15.  I need a map and a few people to present the history.  I can present a strike, I just don't want to do all 3.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
Re: Help Needed at Libertyseed in Nashville on 2/15/19
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 09:32:40 PM »
You can sign up to work in TIPS the same way you sign up to work an Appleseed event.  It is listed as a Libraryseed.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 06:36:36 PM »
Come join us if you can.
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Sgt-at-Arms

• Instructor In Training 3
  • 731 441 5684
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 04:18:56 AM »
Sorry I won't be able to help, I'm out On Boat.
Kenneth Dawyne Pirtle
"Sgt-at-Arms"

"we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."