News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Libertyseed, Post Falls, Feb 23

Started by Mr. Clean, January 24, 2019, 12:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Clean

Greetings fellow instructors of the Northwest. Little Sure Shot and I will be presenting 4-19-75 history at the Post Falls, ID library on Saturday Feb 23rd at 1PM. If another IIT or instructor would like to help tell the story, it helps to change up the voice telling it (helps to keep listeners engaged). We are preparing the 1st and 2nd strikes and some dangerous dame stories. If no one else steps up, I will also do the 3rd. All this is to hook them into coming to the upcoming anniversary shoot, filling the line, and reigniting that fire that should burn in every American. Is there anyone out there that can help? Please send me a message.
Are there any suggestions to make the presentation better? Visual aids, props, eye candy?

andpower

Andy,

I may be able to make it. I will check my schedule to see if I am in town.

-Kurt

P7

I'll be happy to help.  I can tell 3rd strike if you like.  :)

- Brad Foster (P7)

Bradley "Brad" Foster (P7)

313-549-4956
bradley.foster@appleseedinfo.org

"The great object is that every man be armed."  - Patrick Henry

P7

Hi Mr. Clean:

I re-read your post, and saw the call for suggestions.  I haven't been to an Appleseed in Idaho yet, but in Michigan we have the maps blown up onto large vinyl banners (roughly 5' x 2' or so in size), and hang these up as backdrops for telling the history.  It helps both the listeners and the storyteller.

I also have a Brown Bess musket, but I do not have a bayonet or other accessories for it (yet).  If that's appropriate for a library setting, I'm happy to bring it along.

- Brad

PS - I can't remember if I just wrote you (I tried to write to all the Idaho Appleseeders I'd had any contact with).  Just got to town and looking to meet people, go shooting, and join Fernan Lake ASAP (my house is about 2 miles from there).  Any help will be appreciated!
Bradley "Brad" Foster (P7)

313-549-4956
bradley.foster@appleseedinfo.org

"The great object is that every man be armed."  - Patrick Henry

eert

Mr. Clean,

Ceadrpole had a set of maps made up, I'll text you his number and address.  Since I've still got his dummy rifle, I'm sure you can borrow the maps if he kept them. 

EERT