News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chelmsford 4th of July Parade, 2019

Started by Agent 355, June 01, 2019, 10:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent 355

Hello everyone!

For those of you who didn't know, last year, with the help of my husband Rail I organized a float for the Chelmsford, MA 4th of July Parade. We created banners for a trailer, hung flags, gather those instructors (and families) who were free, and passed out Appleseed promotional items, and freeze pops. In my opinion, it was a huge success. Well, this year we're doing it again!  :F

I have been in contact with both our state coordinators, Aim and Lupis42, as well as NH coordinator Luigi, and all three are on board, and hoping to be there. I've also been in contact with Maximum Ordinance, and am working on getting a box of promotional's sent.

We are looking for volunteers to help pass out these items, as well as the very well received freeze pops (everyone loved them last year). The basic timeline is 9am-12 or 1pm on the 4th, I will have more information as we get closer to the day.

Please let me know if you'd be willing to help. Families are welcome, and there's room in the trailer for kids.

Angelina
agent 355

dwarven1

Unfortunately, I'm riding with my Shriner Cycle Unit in a parade in NH that day, but please have someone take pics - I'd love to see what it looks like.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Agent 355

No much time left before the 4th! We could really use some extra support for the parade. I really believe that being involved in community events like this is going to open doors. There are so many people who have never heard of Appleseed, and this is the perfect place to spread the word. My husband and I have been working hard to get everything set with the parade committee, and ensure the float is ready.

All you have to do is show up and hand out freeze pops...

So easy...

In all seriousness, if you're free from around 9-1, we could really use your help. We do have room in the trailer for kids, and there's space in the truck if walking will be a challenge. Please let me know if you have questions. If you think you can come, PM me your email address and I'll include you on the logistics email which will be send out sometime next week.

I hope to see some of you there!

Angelina