News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New GA State Coordinator

Started by Roswell, October 13, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roswell

Team,

I have decided to finally step into the Georgia State Coordinator role as I think DrJohn intended. My little girl is now 15 months and I can return more of my focus to Appleseed than was possible last year (which I basically took off other than running the state FB and newsletter). Still, I will never be another DrJohn and I'm not going to try to be. John was everywhere and I can't even pretend to do what he did. So, I'm going to need to lean on you, the Georgia cadre, to help me out. I'll still shoot boss and Instruct my fair share but I'll be doing more coordinating and delegating. So, don't be surprised if you get a call or email "out of the blue". It means I need some help! :sos: thank you all for doing what you do.

In Liberty,
Roswell
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Texas T

Thanks for taking this on. I'm certain that those who are in Georgia will be grateful for your efforts.  :F
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Monkey

Thanks for accepting to the call, sir.
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Maximum Ordinate

I can't think of a better man for the job.  Your devotion to Liberty qualifies you to be worthy as DrJohn's successor.

If I can be of any service, please call on me.

v/r,
MO
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Roswell

Quote from: Maximum Ordinate on October 13, 2018, 08:50:14 PM
I can't think of a better man for the job.  Your devotion to Liberty qualifies you to be worthy as DrJohn's successor.

If I can be of any service, please call on me.

v/r,
MO

Thanks man. That means a lot.
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

KPUC

Say the word and I'll come a-running.
216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.

Leadslinger66

Thanks for stepping up. You'll do great!
John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Guardian

Brother, I'm proud of you for stepping up! If I can be of service, please let me know!