News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Searching for an Appleseed Event for 15-30 participants (cross posted)

Started by JazerNorth, December 14, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JazerNorth

Hi,

I am coordinating with/for an organization that sponsors events for families who live fulltime in their RVs. I suggested we have a rally type event where the weekend is all about shooting rifles, with Appleseed being the organization we would team up with to provide the riflemanship portion of the rally. I'm searching for a coordinator to contact me to help me set it up. We are looking at South Nevada, Northern or Western Arizona, Southern Utah, or South Western California. The months we are shooting (pun intended) is for February, March or early April. If you are a coordinator or are willing to connect me with one and are willing to help me set this up, I would greatly appreciate it.

You can PM me and I'll reply back quickly.

Thanks!

Jay North

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Mercedes

Best wishes, JazerNorth.  My DH and I live in our RV full time near Ft Worth, TX.  If you were closer, we'd love to host you at our biggest venue located in Waco, TX.