News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calendar Till 2020 for Manatee Gun and Archery Club

Started by stoneknives, December 19, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

Calendar Till 2020 for  Manatee Gun and Archery Club at Myakka City Fl.
Instructors and Students start making your plans for 2019 if you would like to join us at MGAR.
Shoot scheduled from January 2019 to January 2020

19/20 Jan 2019      PRIVATE SHOOT for Boy Scouts on Area 51   limit 16 shooters

23/24 Feb 2019      Regular 2 Day on Cowboy #2   limit 16 shooters

23/24 March 2019    Regular 2 Day on Cowboy #2   limit 16 shooters

27/28 April 2019    Patriot Week 2 Day on Area 51   limit 25 shooters   

May-No Shoot         Possible Range Open House Event

15/16 June 2019   Regular 2 Day on Area 51   limit 25 shooters   

July-No Shoot      Possible Sunday Instructor Field Day on 600y range

3/4 August 2019   Regular 2 Day on Area 51   limit 25 shooters   

Sept-No Shoot      Possible Sunday Instructor Field Day on 600y range

5/6 October 2019   Regular 2 Day on Area 51   limit 25 shooters   Rimfire KD also offered

23/24 November 2019   KD RIFLEMAN Only - Centerfire Only   limit 16 shooters
         Saturday Area 51 for Class, 25m BZ check and 100y qualifiers.
         Sunday 600y Range for Class, 200y-300y and 400y qualifiers, Steel at 600 if time.

7/8 December 2019   Regular 2 Day on Area 51   limit 25 shooters   Rimfire KD also offered

18/19 January 2020   Regular 2 Day on Area 51   limit 25 shooters   Rimfire KD also offered

That's the calendar till 2020.
Special events are possible. For example, if your group (company Team Building, VBS, 4H, Scouts, Church Men's or Ladies; etc.) would like to have a Private Appleseed at the Range during the week this summer (or other times) the great folks at MGAR are more than willing to let us have the use of the property, for a good cause.
Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Savage22

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.
― Patrick Henry

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke