News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shooting in El Paso

Started by BHLeroy, December 01, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BHLeroy

Am I going to want a shooting mat and/or other padding to shoot in El Paso?  I'm a snowbird from MI and will need to bring down whatever gear I might need.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: BHLeroy on December 01, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
Am I going to want a shooting mat and/or other padding to shoot in El Paso?  I'm a snowbird from MI and will need to bring down whatever gear I might need.

Good afternoon!

I am one of the Shoot Bosses here in El Paso, and I'm happy to help you out with that.  We here in the West Texas town of El Paso are, in a word, SPOILT.

We conduct most of our events in an indoor facility with heat and air conditioning, hot and cold running water, and a real classroom.

So YES  to the shooting mat, but I can probably loan you one, and no worries on the rest of that outdoor type stuff.

Any other questions?  ;)

Best,
Traci
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24