News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Isaac Davis Range, Tallahassee, Florida 8-9 December 2018

Started by Engineer shooting, December 10, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

I'm grateful for Chuck, Kim, Tim, Claire, Richard, Sean, Joe and especially Lori.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

goose

That looks like a wicked cool scoring system!  Guess I need to take a ride, eh?

goose
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable..." - H.L. Mencken

Engineer shooting

Quote from: goose on December 11, 2018, 12:38:08 PM
That looks like a wicked cool scoring system!  Guess I need to take a ride, eh?

goose

IDMR Bootcamp all the cool kids will be there, just diet before hand there was so much good food being served.....
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

JustKim

ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan