Author Topic: Tippmann - M4-22  (Read 4510 times)

Offline BrotherPilot

• RWVA Instructor
Re: Tippmann - M4-22
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2019, 08:37:42 AM »
Ordered!  Upgraded to aluminum handgaurd also, and 2 extra mags. Can't wait.    :---

Offline Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2019, 11:10:13 AM »
It would appear that these will ship much earlier than April!!!! ^:)^
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Prof22

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2019, 12:38:19 PM »
"It would appear that these will ship much earlier than April!!!! "

I picked mine up last night!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 03:15:55 PM by Prof22 »

Offline Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2019, 06:35:50 PM »
Mine is at my dealer.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline The Old Guide

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2019, 10:33:53 AM »
They called me yesterday and I ordered mine. They ship this week. Comes with 2 25 round mags and I ordered one extra.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

Offline Varelse

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2019, 06:40:37 PM »
Does anyone know if this is a limited time offer or ongoing for Project Appleseed?  I am planning on buying one for my son but not for another month or two if I can wait.

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 11:33:28 AM »
Does anyone know if this is a limited time offer or ongoing for Project Appleseed?  I am planning on buying one for my son but not for another month or two if I can wait.

I'd give them a call.

Erich Garbers
    www.TippmannArms.com
   (260) 245 0602 | Fax (260) 366 4060
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein.

They've got us surrounded, the poor bastards. - Chesty Puller.

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Varelse

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2019, 10:01:20 PM »

I'd give them a call.

Erich Garbers
    www.TippmannArms.com
   (260) 245 0602 | Fax (260) 366 4060

Will do, thanks.  I checked everything I could in the pre-order link and did not see anything about a limited quantity or time but I'll call them to find out for sure.  I don't know if I need to pick this up before I go to the CMP to grab my M1 or not.

Offline Catch-10-22

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2019, 03:19:03 PM »
Finally got mine set up and finally took it to the range this weekend to shoot squares, a red coat, and an AQT. Great rifle - VERY accurate with CCI SV. A more extensive review is posted here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=5530985#post5530985.

Offline Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2019, 03:51:32 PM »
That was a great review.  I am so glad that the CCI SV worked so well.  I have only tried Winchester M-22 in mine. I may have to try some CCI SV since it works well in my suppressor (no pop and subsonic).
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline RedLeg

• Instructor In Training 2
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 03:58:03 PM »
Finally got mine set up and finally took it to the range this weekend to shoot squares, a red coat, and an AQT. Great rifle - VERY accurate with CCI SV. A more extensive review is posted here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=5530985#post5530985.

Very nice write up.

Thanks for sharing!
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
We seek not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it." - John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 26 April 1777

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2019, 04:05:42 PM »

Took mine out to an Appleseed this weekend. Shot a 237 with it. Dropped a lot of points in standing due to high winds. Another instructor used it and shot 236. Using CCI SV too. Shot 243 last week at home practicing. So yeah it's accurate.

One of the students had bought the Appleseed edition and scored rifleman with it.

Also - your review talked about timing AQTs - there is an AQT app that I use it at home when practicing:

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=51966.msg348668#msg348668

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein.

They've got us surrounded, the poor bastards. - Chesty Puller.

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline djsomers

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2019, 05:51:25 PM »
Received my Appleseed version last month. Replaced handguard with aluminum version, replaced stock and sling and equipped with QR swivels, and installed a Rock River Two Stage trigger kit like I have in my other AR's.

Very nice shooter! Probably one of the more accurate semiautomatic .22's I have and I have a few. Easily as good or better than my Ruger 10/22 with Kidd trigger that I used to shoot Rifleman.

Mine ate everything I fed it but really seemed to like SK Standard Plus the best as far as accuracy goes. Still really early in getting to know this rifle but am very happy.