News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bunnell, FL (Flagler Gun & Archery Club ) Nov 3 - 4, 2018

Started by FLawyer, November 19, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLawyer

My apologies for the tardiness of this AAR, but the computer gremlins struck.

We had 3 enthusiastic shooters and 5 Instructors for the weekend at Flagler Gun Club.  Randy brought his son Tommy and both of them made significant progress throughout the weekend.  I expect to see them both back at another event soon.  Joe (a prior attendee and a Rifleman) brought and supervised his son Lucas.  Lucas also made great progress.

I want to thank Pete (Heavyduty77), Tom (TomM1Thumb), Ed (edree) and Chris (KPUC) for making this Shoot Boss look good and for their enthusiastic participation.  KPUC drove down from Savannah for the shoot and his help was greatly appreciated.  Congratulations to Ed for successfully completing the IIT3 PC.

Saturday was a near perfect day with cool temperatures.  the forecast for Sunday predicted storms by mid-day so with everyone well rested (an extra hour of sleep thanks to the change back to Eastern Standard Time on Sunday morning) we rapidly launched through the review of the instructional materials, confirmed zero on the rifles and launched into the AQT grind shooting 3 AQTs before lunch and 5 more in the afternoon before reaching the point of diminishing returns.

The few pictures I have will be in a follow up post.

FLawyer.
All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"