News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Liberty Center OH January 26,27 Instructors it's Time to Requlalify

Started by little buddy, December 12, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammBone

I am bringing a HUGE piece of plastic that will most likely cover the entire firing line. It's about 10 feet by 60 feet.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

little buddy

Hammbone Great that will work. We cleaned the clubhouse today. We also have the entire target line installed. We will be bringing 10 gallons of water to drink/cook with.

Little buddy

little buddy

Our range is ready!

Little buddy

Cactus Jack

Little Buddy

My cousin and I will be coming in Friday night.  We should be there around 6:00.

Thanks!!

Cactus Jack
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Corvette

Little buddy,

I will bring water as well if you want.  Couple of 5 gal cans should do.  I plan to get there about 7-8 pm Friday. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

little buddy

Corvette thanks for the offer. We should be good on water if we need more it's a short drive to my house.

Little buddy

Charley

Only thing we're finding we need is a couple boxes of tissues if someone could grab a couple boxes and bring them.

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

-strelok-

I will bring some orange juice and apple juice, also probably can bring some cinnamon rolls/ doughnuts etc. ita looking like 99.9% sure I will be staying in the clubhouse

-strelok-

I also may have a tarp or two to bring, let me know what else may be needed

Cactus Jack

1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Ricochet Rabbit

I probably won't get out of work early enough to drive down Friday, so I'll probably just drive out early Saturday. I'll bring a cot and sleeping bag and, if there ends up being enough room, I'll camp in the clubhouse. If not, I'll grab a hotel room. Looks like everyone has the usual food items covered for dinner, so I'll probably pick up a couple dozen donuts on my way in Saturday morning, unless someone can recommend something else we might need. Looking forward to a great Winterseed  :F
"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage

little buddy

ST8SPACE I don't know what everybody will drink for dinner but you may want to consider bringing drinks pop/milk?

Little buddy

HammBone

For those one of us setting up a tent, is there a place where it should go and not have to be moved once someone sees it and disapproves.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

little buddy

Hammbone you can set it up on the south or east side of the club House.

Little buddy

Ricochet Rabbit

Quote from: little buddy on January 24, 2019, 07:12:42 PM
ST8SPACE I don't know what everybody will drink for dinner but you may want to consider bringing drinks pop/milk?

Little buddy

Sounds good, I'll bring some tasty beverages...see ya'll Saturday.
"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage

little buddy

I will arrive between 3:00-4:00  if you need anything you can call me 419-308-9637

Little buddy

topper

Work schedule has changed and I will not be able to attend on Saturday, still hoping for Sunday.

Stay warm, have fun.

Topper

Corvette

I also have work issues, will not be up tonight, and only will be there for Sat. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!