News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

College Station, TX November 3-4, 2018 Appleseed shoot.

Started by Sir Not Appearing In This Film, November 02, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Placeholder

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

9 shooters joined us in College Station on Saturday November 3rd.

wbridgeman, TT92 and myself instructed.

The weather remained beautiful throughout the day.

The shooters had great attitudes and were fun to work with!
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

wbridgeman gave a fine 1st Strike.

TT92 gave his VERY FIRST PUBLIC STRIKE - 2nd Strike - and did a very fine job! Huzzah!

:F
Ladyseed Man Slave

Sunday initially we had 7 shooters return.

Later that day young Nate made an appearance. We were glad to see him.

One shooter - who wished to remain anonymous - made Rifleman early in the afternoon! He was very new to rifle shooting.

I asked that shooter how he made Rifleman - "I just followed the list of what you told me to follow." :snipersmi

Later another shooter - Gerald - made Rifleman.

Other shooters were getting into the 190's - knocking on the Rifleman door.

Ladyseed Man Slave

Shooter Travis kept having mechanical issues with rifles, including some of the ones we loaned him! By the end of the weekend Travis had shot 4 different rifles.

Despite the cracked and loose front sight on the rifle he brought Travis shot very well. His daughter persisted as well.

Until next time!
Ladyseed Man Slave

Mercedes