News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wright City, MO October 20-21, 2018

Started by 209Ken, October 22, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

Placeholder for anyone who wants to add comments and or pictures. I will add my pics and AAR soon.

**SPOILER ALERT**
It was a great!!
:F

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

209Ken

Saturday started off a little chilly, we had 14 shooters who made it out to Wright City. We jumped right in and started learning steady hold factors, the 6 steps, and NPOA. The afternoon warmed up and the wind started blowing. By the end of the day, we had our first Rifleman, Michael with a score of 214!  ^:)^

We arrived Sunday morning to find a heavy frost on the range. The sun came out and warmed us all up and Avery shot her first Rifleman score of 221! Although those were our only two Riflemen of the weekend, we had many come close. Gunther, Matt, Dan, and Adam all shot 200+ scores. Charles was right there too. I think if we could have stayed a little longer, I might have ran out of Rifleman patches! Everyone showed great improvement over the weekend, I was impressed with the progress that each shooter made.

I want to thank Bench Rest Rifle Club for hosting us again in 2018. As a member of BRRC, I am proud to show off what a nice facility we have here. I am looking forward to a great 2019 Appleseed season!

209ken
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

209Ken

Chazzle

:snipersmi
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
~Thomas Paine (1777)

NPOA is a cruel mistress....ignore her, and you'll be sorry! ~Chazzle (2019)