News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2019 IBC instructor boot camp

Started by Twineagles, October 26, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

It has been a couple of years since we have had an IBC in IA. I am looking at late February or mid March. At an IBC you learn why we teach our modules and how to teach them. Also a great team builder too.

Location is not determined yet Ames Ikes or my house in Winterset are the most likely locations depending on attendees.

Any dates to avoid?
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Ames

For me, avoid February and weekend of March 16.  Note:  If February 26 & 27 works for most, I could make the Sunday.

Cort

Twineagles

It will not be weekend of March 23rd NCAA tournament will be in Des Moines.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

TheBob

I'm available for any weekend in February or March

IXOYE

Right now any of those dates work for me.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

IXOYE

I'm no longer available for 09-10 March & 16-17 March.
Any time in February works for me.
30-31 March & 06-07 April works for me.

Rex
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

Ames

March 30-31 works for me best, now.

Twineagles

We have settled on March 30 -31 it will be held in Winterset IA.

Mike

Ames

Excellent!  I've got it locked in my schedule.  This is a great date to have it (March 30 & 31).  IIT's can go to this IBC at the end of March and then apply their new teaching skills at April and May shoots.  I'm sure we'll allow border raiders!  That would be encouraged, actually. 

Keep these dates in mind, folks.  The first IBC I attended was a great help in my training.  No question about it.

mac3647

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

Twineagles

Quote from: Twineagles on November 29, 2018, 09:42:12 PM
We have settled on March 30 -31 it will be held in Winterset IA.

Mike

There is still time to sign up. We have 7 IITs so far coming. Border raiders are always welcome.

Kahless

Drfury

Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

Kahless