News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Question about membership

Started by Fynn, October 04, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fynn

Hello,

I just signed up and paid for a 1 year membership. I understand that membership cards take a while to process but... I am going to sign up for an event (hopefully this month's event) and wonder how/if I can show I am a member when I register for the event.

Thanks

2 clicks low

No worry. Just sign up and show up. You're good.
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Snow Snake

Welcome friend,
Don't forget to try putting "MEMBER35" in during checkout.
   Enjoy the shoot                                                        Ken                 :F           
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

Pelon

Welcome Fynn

Let us know which event you sign up for and if you need any help don't hesitate to let us know.

Pelon

Fynn

I want to sign up for October 20th weekend, will be my last opportunity for a long while. If I can only make it one day, will I still be able to try AQT's? There's a possibility that I can come Sat and Sun both. Thanks

Pelon

You will get to shoot some AQTs on Saturday but not as many as Sunday.  Come on out even if for just one day.  You will have a great time and learn a lot.
Pelon

Fynn

Hi, It turns out I can only attend on Sunday. I hope this will be OK. I was also wondering, are any of the items from the AS store available at events?

Hope to see you then

Henry Foxall

Unfortunately, Appleseed Store items are NOT available for sale at Appleseed events. :/
"Tell the men to fire faster and not give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks!"(Attributed to Captain James Lawrence, USS Chesapeake v HMS Shannon, June 1st, 1813)

The ship is sinking - bailers needed. Apply here!

Fynn

Quote from: Henry Foxall on October 18, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
Unfortunately, Appleseed Store items are NOT available for sale at Appleseed events. :/

Understood. Just thought I would ask :)

Henry Foxall

"Tell the men to fire faster and not give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks!"(Attributed to Captain James Lawrence, USS Chesapeake v HMS Shannon, June 1st, 1813)

The ship is sinking - bailers needed. Apply here!

Fynn

Just wanted to say that I received my membership packet last night in the mail. I really appreciate the quick response and everything included in the packet.

Thank you!  :F