News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR 9/20/18 Randolph NJ Libertyseed with WELL ARMED WOMEN

Started by StevenK, September 21, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevenK

September 20, 2018. The Well Armed Women of Randolph NJ (RTSP Range) hosted a libertyseed with approximately 20 patriotic women. They are primarily in the handgun disciplines but are adventurous and collectively have shot just about everything. They welcomed Appleseed and some plan to attend the October 27-28 Matamoras PA event.  Inquiries were made regarding a future Ladyseed late this year or early next. I will be in touch. Great group of great people. Also, if you are in the area, take a ride to RTSP Range at 961 RT10 East in Randolph, NJ.It's a beautiful new facility with friendly professional staff and a wide array of products for the shooter.

Thanks to Sherry Grasso of the  Well Armed Woman of NJ

Corvette

Steve I

Sounds like a great event. Are you aware of our partnership with TWAW? PM me for details if needed.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

NJrefugee

Steven -- I grew up in Randolph, and was happy to see this AAR.  As my forum name suggests, I escaped from New Jersey several years ago. I currently reside in the Great State of Texas.  Wishing you the best of luck in growing the AS community up there!