News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Houghton Lake, MI August 25-26, 2018

Started by D.O.M., August 27, 2018, 12:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.O.M.

Another Amazing Event at the Houghton Lake Sportsmans Club.
A great big thank you to all our attendees. Your spirit and determination made this event shine.
It was rewarding to see everyone persevere through the rain Saturday and the heat Sunday.

Congratulations to our two youth shooters, Brenden and Gabe. You impressed everyone with your tenacity and skill.

Richard, you especially impressed with your perseverance. Well done!

Katie and Bruce, thank you so much for attending. You both showed wonderful improvement. I hope to see you back at a future event. Let's get that scope rail milled down a little for clearance. I'm definitely looking forward to some Jeep action!

Scott and Justin. You are both well disciplined Riflemen. It was exciting to see you running those beautiful bolt actions! Congratulations on earning your patches.

George and Scott K., thank you for bringing those fine young men. I don't impress easily. I am impressed.

Doug, thanks for coming up to shoot with us. I hope to see you at another event!

Big Joe and Sully, you guys really pushed hard. That sun was brutal on Sunday. Chris, your knowledge of and love for our shared American heritage is heartwarming. Thank you for your input and encouragement.

Turnquist. Congratulations on earning your distinguished tab! Well done!

Certainly not least, Craig. Wow. Thank you for being such a great friend of the program and bringing so many new faces to the events. You and your group were a joy to have on the line. Congratulations on your numerous Riflemen scores.
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Some pics courtesy of William G. Gruff III

Nice sitting/kneeling positions!

Congratulations, Scott! What a beautiful target bolt action you have.

What happens when you shoot Distinguished, but just barely?
You get baptized in the waters of the North Bridge, that's what happens!
Congratulations, Tournquist!

Fun-Shoots should have a prize table!

Choose wisely, young American!

Congratulations team "Center" you won by a single round!
Well done Katie, Bruce, Brenden and Scott.
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Welcome!

Fly-Boy talking about bayonets... and stuff

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Fly-Boy and William G. Gruff III at the center of the Circle of Knowlege

Nailer22 Frames the Redcoat Target on Sunday morning. I can tell it's Sunday because it isn't raining!

Prone Steady Hold Factors and G.I. Web Sling usage

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

At the whiteboard under the Veranda of Virtue...

First Redcoat target Saturday morning

Squares target later on Saturday (after the rain started). Katie is cross dominant. She shoots much better using her dominant eye. She really would benefit from a left handed rifle, of course!  ;)

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Superheat

Prize table?  Heck I should have come up there.  Oh yeah, I was in Texas. 

D.O.M.

We would have loved to have hosted you on your signature range, Pete!

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73