News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kimball MI Ladyseed Sept. 8, 2018

Started by Miki, September 08, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miki

What a fun day! Thanks to the ladies who came out to shoot and learn a bit about those who fought for the liberty we enjoy. Thanks also to the Blue Water Sportsman's Club for hosting the shoot. And special thanks to the gentlemen of Appleseed who got up early to set up the range and came back to tear it down. Your help is MUCH appreciated.

I saw a lot of improvement from all the shooters. Stick with it, practice and come back to earn that rifleman patch. I hope to see you all on the line again soon.

Post up your comments and pics.

Superheat

These Appleseed people are everywhere.

The day ends with a wonderful sunset.

ThreadNLead "TL"

GREAT BIG thank you to the Instructors, Miki and Beefree, for coming out to my home range, Blue Water Sportsman's Association, to run the Ladyseed for us!!! And thanks to the Appleseed Men, Superheat, Tick Wrangler, and Tim,  for helping us setup and tear down (let's be honest, they did the heavy lifting!)
Didn't get many pics since I was a student here, but here they are!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." -John Adams
Super Trooper, forever in my heart.
First Patch: (was a) KD 10/27/18
Winterseed Patch: 11/11/18
Orange Hat: 11/11/18
"InfernoSeed": 7/20/19
Red Hat: 4/18/21
KD: 11/26/23
Morgan's Shingle/Star (prone and standing): 11/26/23

ThreadNLead "TL"

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." -John Adams

T. WOLF

Hats off to the ladies 'who know very much what they are about'!   

:F

I was really pleased to see this event come together.  The word 'Ladyseed!' has stood proudly on our family planner for the past two months. I hope there are many more of these events, and I think we can make a greater effort to get the word out.

But I thought it was No Boys Allowed!  I look forward to seeing the club in Blue Water for myself next month  :snipersmi

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

ThreadNLead "TL"

Quote from: T. WOLF on September 11, 2018, 11:19:19 PM
Hats off to the ladies 'who know very much what they are about'!   

:F

I was really pleased to see this event come together.  The word 'Ladyseed!' has stood proudly on our family planner for the past two months. I hope there are many more of these events, and I think we can make a greater effort to get the word out.

But I thought it was No Boys Allowed!  I look forward to seeing the club in Blue Water for myself next month  :snipersmi

T. Wolf it was great to meet your wife on Saturday! We exchanged numbers (most of us ladies did) so we can put together another Ladyseed in the future!
I may come as a spectator to the KD event next month with Tick Wrangler. Either way, welcome to our range! It's a good one! We need to get more Appleseed events out here!! :) Can't wait to do my next one!

BeeFree

Make Orwell Fiction Again!