News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Isaac Davis Memorial Range, Tallahassee, Fl 18 Aug 2018

Started by Engineer shooting, August 20, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

New Orange Hat Bearded Goat and new Red Hat Marcus good work by good people made this happen.  :F

I can't express my gratitude to the staff enough. They never have to be asked, they just do.

Cable Guy said it well once: IDMR is like a family reunion that you want to attended. Its better then a high school or college class reunion as there is no bravado or ego just people who genuinely care about each other. As B.C. pointed out ... we have become a family. A good family, not a dysfunctional 4 phones out at the dinner table but a genuine "may I please have seconds" and " how was your day " family.

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

Real good times! Congrats to the new hats, well done indeed! Enjoy the few pictures I took below.
Nice demo rifle!
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Marquis de M

As always, our hostess and host on the IDMR are the most humble. We all owe you much more than words may express.

Kudos also going out to the entire Florida Instructor cadre, you lead from the front!

HOOZAH HOOZAH HOOZAH!
---

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

---

drumNgun

Lucky Lori

Congratulations Marcus on taking the red hat. Glad you came to the I.D.M.R. to receive it and brought your family. It was nice to meet them.  Congratulations Bearded Goat for taking the orange hat. I look forward to working with you  at  Hurlburt, maybe Pensacola, and Tallahassee again.

gunjunkie

Marcus, you have come a long way my friend. Congratulations on your new red hat, you worked hard for it. Great job Bearded Goat, congratulations on that new orange hat.

Let's do it again soon!!
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

sleepy

Congratulations, Marcus and Bearded Goat. You country needs more like you.