News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Red In Texas

Started by A-lister, April 09, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-lister

A big Texas welcome to Chad, (Backtrack 9) our new Red hat in sth Texas!  :F Chad has done an excellent job working his way up and I am so proud of his work ethic and what he brings to Appleseed. He has been my right hand man  :sos: helping me out down here in Alice at our shoots. He and I both got our beginning Appleseed inspiration from the gang in Fredericksburg. :1luvu Wow what a crew. Chads knowledge and dedication to the mission are an encouragement to all he comes in contact with. A huge thanks to Jim Delahanty "Ghostring" :DH: for his dedication to us and his mentoring.
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

PaleRider

Dammit, Chad! It's about time you made Riflema.....I mean red hat! LOL! Don't think I'm not going to keep riding you like Seabiscuit until you're a Shoot Boss!  **) But, really, congratulations! Well-deserved, and I only wish I could've given it to you (thanks, Jim  :cool2:). You're getting an assignment at the NB KD, don't you worry :). You're the best!
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Jerry Hall

"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

AF5US

:F :F :F Huzzah!  :F :F :F

Wow, a new red hat AND a new green hat! Fantastic!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

scuzzy

YeeHah! Way to go Chad. See you soon.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Ragnar Delta

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

TrebleShooter

Congrats from MT!!!!!

Don't get too comfortable.  There's a green hat calling your name.

drip drop

I haven't been here in a while, and this is now old news, but this is as good of an opportunity as any:  Excellent job Chad!!

Ray

GenX Minuteman

Thank you everyone for your congratulatory messages on my achieving Red Hat status!!!  I have found Appleseed to be an organization ran by some of the best people I may ever hope to know.  I look to contribute my time and skills as a Rifleman - Red Hat and spread the word of Appleseed.  Thank you to everyone at the Fredericksburg range for getting me to this point (Two Wolves, El Jeffe, Twinkle Toes, dripdrop and more!!!!).  Also a big Thank you to A-Lister, Pale Rider and Ghost Ring for helping me along the path to becoming a full instructor.  I hope to teach with enthusiasm and attention toward participants and aspiring Instructors to help Appleseed remain strong.  Thank you again, everyone!!!!

Chad (backtrack9)