News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Mats

Started by FourFans, July 22, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FourFans

Okay,
I was ordering a bunch of slings to replenish those that I sell to shooters who want to buy rather than borrow them. I stumbled across the new AS shooting mat. The package arrived today. I am impressed,, and I'm not easily impressed.
For $30 this mat is on par with various mats from Midway etc at over twice the price. It's not the $120 barcalounger that some people like, but it's a VERY acceptable mat for AS. Way better than the " yoga mat / camping mat / carpet scraps" we all see.
I highly recommend taking advantage of the "introductory price"  before they start selling them for what they are actually worth.
Either that, or I'm wrong.

--FF
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

stoneknives

Agreed, the new mat is a good piece of gear.

Bigger than the basic Midway for just a little more cost.
Large Appleseed logo embroidered on both sides, good grommets, good stitching, carry strap.
Khaki available so it don't get as hot as the surface of Mercury.

Excellent buy.

Henry

(only 2 nits to pick... 1 the velcro on the tie straps could be a little longer so if you just want to roll it up fast.....and the handle velcro part could be about an inch wider to make it a tad easier to police up the carry strap.)
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Timber Wolf