News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WA has a new SB!

Started by Kimber Custom, July 18, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Please welcome GTEngineer who earned his green hat last weekend in Redmond - Huzzah  ^:)^

Thanks for all of your dedication to the cause of liberty. Your passion and zeal come through at every event. I look forward to continuing the journey with you.

Maximum Ordinate

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Mike AKA Bandaid

Known Distance Rifleman 07/2018
PNW Morgans Rifleman 07/2018
Red Hat 09/2018
Distinguished 10/2018

GTEngineer

Thanks everyone, it has been a long and sometimes slow journey for me.  With constant nudging by the resident SIs and the ol' AL/GA/TN crew who all helped me with questions along the way.

Looking forward to hand out more orange buckets to increase the size of the instructor cadre here in the PNW and to help the IITs along on their journey.
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

1st Appleseed: Nov 16/17, 2013. Gurley, AL
2nd Appleseed IIT0: April 19, 2014.  Rising Fawn, GA

KD:
May 24/25, 2015. Manchester TN

RFKD:
Aug 20/21, 2022. Bothell WA

Requal:
Sept 30, 2017 Custer, WA
Feb 9, 2020 Redmond, WA
Apr 11, 2021 Redmond WA

Pistoleer™:
Nov 23, 2019 Eagle Creek, OR

Pistoleer™ requal:
May 22, 2021 Parma, ID
Mar 12, 2023 Redmond, WA

NRA Rifle Instructor

maxwell

Huzzah! Congrats, Andy. I think you'll do a great job as SB, and I look forward to working with you again on the green side of the state.

Google

Congratulations, Andy!!  ^:)^

Texas T

Congrats and well done!   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Mercedes

BRAVO!
Tumbleweed and Mercedes

Nashville Stage

Huzzah! Congrats & thanks for all your hard work around here.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

janer

Excellent news.  Thanks for taking this on.  Looking forward to working with you again.

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Charley

Steck

Prescott

Congratulation Andy!  You will be a great addition as a SB in the NW.

With the explosive growth of AS in the NW you are a very welcome addition to the instructor corps.  I look to forward to watching you run sn event.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

DevonErik

:F

I was too busy scoring targets to join the celebration... but I saw you prove all weekend that you deserve it! Well done.
1st Appleseed:            01/27/2017 - Eatonville, WA
Rifleman:                     02/12/2017 - Port Townsend, WA
Cleared 1st Redcoat:  02/12/2017 - Port Townsend, WA
1st KD:                        03/10/2017 - Eagle Creek, OR
KD Rifleman:                07/13/2017 - Eagle Creek, OR

"Your level of accomplishment is what you did once. Your level of competence is what you can do all day, every day, and any day."

"Let a man never stir on his road a step without his weapons of war; for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise of a spear on the way without."

kenjo

Excellent! Congratulations!
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

HUBBLE

Congratulations! I've been a participant at a couple of AS events you've worked. Great job! :F
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." John A. Shedd

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

Requalified: 6/20/21

Mercedes

Congratulations!!!!  The "pressure" may be off because you aren't "testing" any longer, but keep studying and improving - learning never stops for the Pro!

Deb

glocker21

"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese