News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Range in Richmond Hill is interested in hosting a shoot

Started by KPUC, July 17, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KPUC

I have been shooting at the Richmond Hill WMA range since moving to GA at the end of May.  All three of the guys that work there have expressed interest in hosting a shoot there.  They suggested a one-day event, on a Sunday as the range is usually closed on Sunday morning s and closing it to the public on Sunday afternoon should not be as much of an issue as closing it Saturday (their most busy day of the week). 

So, are there any shoot bosses that would be willing to work a shoot?

216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.

brianf31

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

smileinbob

If you can get this going, Octavia and I will attend for sure and I'm fairly sure I can get at least a couple folks from work to attend also.