News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Redmond, WA July 14/15 2018 AAR

Started by GTEngineer, July 14, 2018, 03:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTEngineer

Place holder, looking to be a beautiful blue sky weekend, a bit warm but we've got lots of water and sunblock!
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

1st Appleseed: Nov 16/17, 2013. Gurley, AL
2nd Appleseed IIT0: April 19, 2014.  Rising Fawn, GA

KD:
May 24/25, 2015. Manchester TN

RFKD:
Aug 20/21, 2022. Bothell WA

Requal:
Sept 30, 2017 Custer, WA
Feb 9, 2020 Redmond, WA
Apr 11, 2021 Redmond WA

Pistoleer™:
Nov 23, 2019 Eagle Creek, OR

Pistoleer™ requal:
May 22, 2021 Parma, ID
Mar 12, 2023 Redmond, WA

NRA Rifle Instructor

Earl

Boy was it hot! ::) Still it was a great weekend of shooting and heritage. My comments are herehttp://earl-earlsview.blogspot.com/2018/07/redmond-wa-appleseed.html  O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

GTEngineer

What a hot weekend!  We had 15 shooters who braved the heat to come listen to some wonderful American history from Master Instructor Ken at the beautiful Interlake Sporting Association in Redmond WA.

One of the best parts is we had multiple families attending, fathers and sons as well as fathers and daughters.  They all learned that the people who gave it all to fight for liberty were young, old, male, and female.  Liberty is a concept that is irregardless of one's age, gender, or race and it is our duty to preserve it as best as we can for the next generation.

All of the attendees were attentive and persevered through a record breaking hot weekend, AQT scores were improving one after another even though the weather got hotter and hotter.  You all showed tremendous improvement from the morning redcoat to the afternoon redcoat and I am sure that with some dry practice at home you all can come back to the next event and get that patch!

Congratulations Roman and Denis on your requal and new rifleman's patch, you both scored rifleman multiple times throughout this brutally hot weekend and proved that it was neither luck or coincidence, you two were men who know very well what they are about.

Lilly, it was inspiring how much you persevered throughout this weekend and I believe that your targets have shown throughout this weekend that you are making consistent progress and will continue to improve.  A riflewoman persists and I hope that you will continue to persist!

Photos from the event are uploaded here, please download what you'd like to save as the link will be disabled after 2 weeks and photos removed.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CMqZDLabKByYlCG09zIO2jiiifMZoCfw?usp=sharing
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

1st Appleseed: Nov 16/17, 2013. Gurley, AL
2nd Appleseed IIT0: April 19, 2014.  Rising Fawn, GA

KD:
May 24/25, 2015. Manchester TN

RFKD:
Aug 20/21, 2022. Bothell WA

Requal:
Sept 30, 2017 Custer, WA
Feb 9, 2020 Redmond, WA
Apr 11, 2021 Redmond WA