News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I'm rejoining the effort

Started by mooney, June 18, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooney

Hello Riflemen,

It's been about 8 years since I was able to be involved. Lots of happenings and turmiol in my life, but settling down over the last 3-5 years. Just wanted to stop back in here and say hello to the PA crew, even though I'm no longer in PA, I've moved to Floirda and will probably be active down here if I'm welcomed back. Good to see all the action and events up in PA now. It's come a long way since the original Manheim events :-) Congrats on that build up and success. Looking forward to re-engaging and maybe seeing some of you at an event in the future. I'll be hanging out with the Florida Team and forum thread for now.

Mooney
Mooney

B.C.

Quote from: mooney on June 18, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
Hello Riflemen,

It's been about 8 years since I was able to be involved. Lots of happenings and turmiol in my life, but settling down over the last 3-5 years. Just wanted to stop back in here and say hello to the PA crew, even though I'm no longer in PA, I've moved to Floirda and will probably be active down here if I'm welcomed back. Good to see all the action and events up in PA now. It's come a long way since the original Manheim events :-) Congrats on that build up and success. Looking forward to re-engaging and maybe seeing some of you at an event in the future. I'll be hanging out with the Florida Team and forum thread for now.

Mooney

Florida welcomes all with open arms. If you need anything in the sunshine state PM me anytime for anything.

Regards,

B.C.
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

stoneknives

Welcome, Glad to have you here.  :F
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

mooney

Thanks B.C.,

I use to be the Pennsylvania State Coordinator in the early days of the program in PA. Chainsaw has taken over and done an incredible job. I had to take a break for personal reasons. Happy to step up and get involved again, this time in Florida. Clearwater is my closest range with an Appleseed program.

Thanks,
Mooney
Mooney

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

PHenry

mooney,
We have an event this weekend at the Hernando Sportsman's Club. Come on down! I've been here 11 years and love swapping stories from the good old days.  ^-^
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

mooney

Quote from: PHenry on June 19, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
mooney,
We have an event this weekend at the Hernando Sportsman's Club. Come on down! I've been here 11 years and love swapping stories from the good old days.  ^-^
PH

I wish I could, my daughter has a Lacrosse tournement all weekend, so I will be out of town at the tournemant, next time for sure. Maybe we can meet up outside of an event. I definitely need to get caught up on all the happenings from the last 10 years.

Mooney
Mooney

PHenry

Mooney,
If u pm me yer email addy, I can send u an info pack for study to knock the rust off as JB used to say. I am a member and RO at Clearwater. I usually work the first Sunday AM shift every month. I sometimes shoot on the comp range afterwards.
PH

Texas T

Welcome back. I'm certain that your presence will go far in lightening the load for many.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017