News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus Wi July 21,2018

Started by Reckless Rick, July 22, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reckless Rick

Welcome to the Hubertus After Action Report!!!!!

We had 21 participant's and five instructors work hard for nine hours. Daniel Boone was a gracious host letting us use the covered 50 yard range. The group exercised their American freedoms with genuine  kindness and respect for one another, what a great example. Thanks to God for giving us a sound mind and body and the opportunity for fellowship.

Comments and photos are appreciated   
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Reckless Rick

JoeZ

Thanks to all the shooters who decided to trust the Project Appleseed with their day and I hope you received some real value for your time and money spent.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

SIGSauerKraut

What a terrific event! It was great to see a group learn and grow so much in just a few hours. I can hardly wait to shoot in the September clinic.
If you missed part of the "Three strikes of the match" or want to interest someone in part of what Appleseed is about, here's an engaging discourse on the topic that I was very fortunate to have attended:
https://youtu.be/1k6zq_Y_IzA

Reckless Rick

Persistence produces another Rifleman in Hubertus!!!!

Reckless Rick