News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

One day Ladyseed in Kimball, MI. September 8th

Started by ThreadNLead "TL", August 05, 2018, 12:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreadNLead "TL"

Hey, not sure if this is where to post, but wanted to tell Michigan ladies that we are having a 1 day Ladyseed at Blue Water Sportsman Association in Kimball, Michigan on September 8th. It's about a month away and there have only been 2 tickets sold. (Myself and a friend). I do not want this event cancelled so get those booties signed up! And bring a friend!!
This is my home range and I'm really looking forward to getting some attention here so we can host more events! We had one (regular) Appleseed here and it went GREAT!! I want to show the club how awesome Appleseed really is so they'll host more!!!
I'll make it easy lol here is the link to register!

https://goappleseednow.org/?event=kimball-mi-ladyseed-september-8-2018-ladies-only-event

(If there is a better place to post about this let me know!)
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." -John Adams
Super Trooper, forever in my heart.
First Patch: (was a) KD 10/27/18
Winterseed Patch: 11/11/18
Orange Hat: 11/11/18
"InfernoSeed": 7/20/19
Red Hat: 4/18/21
KD: 11/26/23
Morgan's Shingle/Star (prone and standing): 11/26/23

Superheat

Come on Ladies.  This is a great way to introduce a friend to shooting in a safe atmosphere.  Let's sign up.