News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Thread -- Morengo June 9 & 10, 2018

Started by Corvette, May 23, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Planning thread for upcoming shoot at Cardinal Shooting Center, Morengo, Ohio June 9 & 10, 2018.

We will have between 20 and 30 shooters at this event.  We only have two of us signed up to work the event.  I sure could use more help on this one.  Ideally, we could use 2-3 more folks. If you can make it, sign up and pm me if you plan on staying at the range.  I am reserving a cabin that  should be able to accommodate several folks.  As they have a camp ground on the property, there is no free camping at this location.  Plan accordingly.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Wish I could give you a hand there Corvette but the shoot at Orwell is the same weekend. And, since I am the one with the keys to the club not able to switch.
Huzzah to two sold out events on the same weekend.
We're working on filling Conneaut hopefully.

Cadence

Just signed up to help both days. I promise I have the right dates this time  :-[
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

cwcdl79

Little over a week out, come on OHIO!! great range that needs plenty of help

cwcdl79

Down to the final push, need 1 more...who will it be?

cwcdl79

I'll be down Friday evening sometime after 6. Hopefully before 8 though. Let me know if there's anything special you need me to grab (popup?).
I'm not planning on bringing my cot, as it takes up the same amount of room as a queen bed, and the cabins are already pretty cozy. Plenty of restaurants in the area, I vote for dinner out.
Steve, let me know if you need me to bring my propane stove, the cabins are not equipped with one.
Dom

Corvette

Dom,

Agree, you don't need blow up.  Bring some bedding of some kind as I will give you the bed, I will take the fold out. I can bring the stove with the other kitchen stuff for b-fast.  Agree we should go somewhere for dinner. 

With Cadence staying Sat night, I probably will stick around for dinner and head home.  But, we will work things out.  Lady from Cardinal Camping called back and said they didn't have any delux cabins  available so we are in a standard.  Yuck.  Told her would take upgrade if she gets any delux cancellations.

See you this weekend.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Cadence

If worst comes to worst, I can stay at my son's house in Pikerington Saturday night. I am driving down on Friday night and staying with my son and driving to the range Saturday morning.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

Cadence,

Not a problem, plan on staying in the cabin.  We may get an upgrade by the weekend so let's play it by ear and figure it out this weekend.

Corvette