Author Topic: Status Of Missouri Appleseed  (Read 378 times)

Offline minuteman1636

Status Of Missouri Appleseed
« on: May 22, 2018, 12:42:52 AM »
I just shot my first Appleseed event at Mill Creek Range in De Soto, KS on 19-20 May 2018. It was an excellently run event and I had a great time. I qualified Rifleman on Sunday and want more information on how to get involved in the program.

By looking at the forum here, Appleseed doesn't seem to be to active in Missouri. My intent is to be involved on both the Missouri and Kansas side since I live in Kansas City.

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
Re: Status Of Missouri Appleseed
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 04:40:07 AM »
Here is a list of upcoming shoots in MO. A suggestion... Find us a range near KC and we'll be there.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline minuteman1636

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 09:25:31 AM »
I shot at Mill Creek in De Soto right outside of Lenexa. It is a great range. I am going to get a membership there.

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 11:53:51 AM »
Sorry forgot the link. It was after midnight . https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?qstate=MO&state=Missouri
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline 209Ken

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 08:39:25 PM »
Pioneer Gun Club in the Kansas City, MO area has hosted us in the past, but we don't have active instructors in the area so we have not been there in a couple of years. Hmmmm...

Oh, by the way, Appleseed IS active in Missouri! You just have to know where to look!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:41:43 PM by 209Ken »
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln