News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SACRAMENTO, CA MAY 19-20

Started by NorCal22Gal, May 27, 2018, 02:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCal22Gal

WOW!!!!!

That is the word for this event....WOW!!!

This was an amazing group of students, some returning students and some new! 

The focus and drive was amazing.  It's a wonderful feeling to watch a group like this pick up the information we are teaching and put it to work on the line.  Asking questions that really showed they were getting it. 

Saturday we got in one AQT before we had to end for the day.  Gareth proved he knew very well what he was about by scoring a 220!!

Sunday was just as amazing with this group.  I tossed out a challenge, that I had lots of Rifleman patches that I wanted to give away...Well, let's just say that  they took me up on it....

Gareth added to his Sat. score of 220 with a 221, 213 & 223
Mark A  hit rifleman on all 6 AQT's:  213,221,218, 226, 235 & 232!  Hit the highest score of the day with a 235!!!!
Caedmon repeated his rifleman scores from a previous Appleseed with 212 & 229
Xavier also repeated his scores with 216, 220, & 212
Doug got the big surprise of his first rifleman score of 214, then added a 213
Brian got his first rifleman score of 218, and added 225, 212, 210
Erica, not to let her husband get all the glory posted a very nice 211
Evan posted a 227 & 214.

Yes...that's 24 Rifleman scores for the weekend.....6 new Rifleman patches awarded and two repeat Rifleman scored!!

The weather was just about as perfect as it could get.

A shout out to Edin for being the only youth on the line and being wonderfully safe and persistent and getting better as the weekend went on.  Hope to see you out again!!!

Thank you to all of you for helping us set up and clean up.  It's really much appreciated.

A huge THANK YOU to my instructors.  You were awesome this weekend!

Laurie      NorCal22Gal  Shoot Boss
Joe           eaglescouter
Chris        Pathogen
Matt         HeyApple
Ollie