News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Nappanee, IN. May19-20, 2018

Started by Click, May 22, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

As always another amazing weekend at the Nappanee Conservation Club. The damp weather couldn't keep our 23 shooters off the line, and what a wonderful group of shooters to work with. All the shooters showed great improvement throughout the weekend. Congratulations to Dustin, Corey, Rob, John and Bob for scoring Rifleman, and I can't forget Jared who's Rifleman score took him for a little swim under the north bridge. By the end of the weekend we were seeing a lot of scores with people knocking on the door, with practice and persistence I'm sure the rest of you will get those Rifleman scores.

Thank you to all the instructors Graywolf, 3.Dogs, Tinman and Pinkie for your time this weekend, I couldn't of done it without all of your help. I would also like to thank the Nappanee Conservation Club for hosting the shoot. As always it an incredible range to have a shoot at, and the lunches were just as good as always.

Now I had a bad shoot boss weekend and didn't get pics... but I know some were taken, so if anyone has any post them up for everyone to see