News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Douglas WY Jun 03-Jun 08, 2018 Rifleman Boot Camp

Started by Engineer shooting, May 14, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Part regular Appleseed weekend   :---

Part KD, shoot out to 400 yards earn a patch   O0

Part IBC, move up a rank   ..:..

Camping, shooting,  story telling, something for everyone. Get out the word!     ~~:)
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

M1bzrk

Pookie

Hello there. whats the round count for a RBC ? Driving in  from MI an wanna make sure i pack enough freedom for the duration of the event.  :) 

During the seventy years which elapsed between the overthrow of the Stuart dynasty and the victory of Wolfe on the Heights of Abraham, the relations between the American colonies and the British government were, on the whole, peaceful; and the history of the colonies, except for the great and romantic struggle with New France, would have been almost destitute of striking incidents. In view of the perpetual menace from France, it was clearly unwise for the British government to irritate the colonies, or do anything to weaken their loyalty; and they were accordingly left very much to themselves. Still, they were not likely to be treated with any great liberality,â€"for such was not then, as it is hardly even yet, the way of governments...

colonial shooter

Thanks for askin' pookie, I would suggest 1500+ for rimfire and 300+ for your centerfire. More if you want to be sure. Not sure how much you will use at the KD (zeroing and qualifying). Just remember 6 days of appleseed. ( We typically use 450-500 for an appleseed). Looking forward to meeting you in Douglas.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mark Davis

Hey Pookie,
Make sure you check the date before coming out to Douglas.
this thread is from last year.
Wouldn't want you to miss a couple of days.

Pookie

whoops, June 3 -7 2019 ! Got it straight now, excited to be coming out there.
During the seventy years which elapsed between the overthrow of the Stuart dynasty and the victory of Wolfe on the Heights of Abraham, the relations between the American colonies and the British government were, on the whole, peaceful; and the history of the colonies, except for the great and romantic struggle with New France, would have been almost destitute of striking incidents. In view of the perpetual menace from France, it was clearly unwise for the British government to irritate the colonies, or do anything to weaken their loyalty; and they were accordingly left very much to themselves. Still, they were not likely to be treated with any great liberality,â€"for such was not then, as it is hardly even yet, the way of governments...