News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Houghton Lake, MI May 12 & 13, 2018

Started by D.O.M., May 14, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.O.M.

We had a great time at the Houghton Lake Sportsmen's Club.

We only had two attendees, but their passion for marksmanship and history were apparent!  :F

The weather was awesome. A little chilly each morning, but T-shirt weather (finally) on Sunday afternoon.

Elton, you did a fine job Saturday morning. I'm sorry you had to leave, but I hope you feel better, and bring your daughters next time!

Dave, I was impressed with your persistence. Keep up the dry-fire at home. Finding NPOA can be a struggle. I have confidence that you will get it!

A big thanks to the instructor cadre' for making my job easy.

I'll post pics later!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Fly-Boy explaining the Line Commands

The line

Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Broken Scope

:F Wonderful weather and lots of knowledge to be shared... Good time had by all..