News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CMP Information re : 1911 pistol purchases released 9 May, 2018

Started by nyrasgt, May 09, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

and available @ CMP web site under 1911 info - purchase packets available for download starting 4 June, 2018, and will start to be
accepted by CMP in early September for a month.  Will require assistance of friendly FFL as TWO (2) background checks are mandatory; one through CMP and one from your own FFL - their rule, not mine...  8k for sale in 2018 and run $850-$1050.  Details @ CMP site; start saving...
    Still waiting for Smith and Thos. Center instructor purchase sheets...  Have Ruger, Henry said to be available, and Mossberg Friends and Family Program also said to be active - send email address to which I can send IPP sheets from Ruger...
Excelsior,
madMark/nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846