News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ken43 changing boring forum name

Started by Snow Snake, May 03, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow Snake

When I first signed on to the forum I didn't realize how blase my name was.So I'm going to revert to a nickname I was given by a friend one winter day in the mountains back in the sixties(boy,was I young).From now on I'm "Snow Snake"
               Ken       :F
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

drifter52

This is a question for someone on the administrative side of AS.

For those of us who have been around for a while, and have accumulated a history on posts, shoots worked, instructor level status, etc., will all that history migrate to the new forum name if the volunteer changes forum names?

Maximum Ordinate

Quote from: drifter52 on May 11, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
This is a question for someone on the administrative side of AS.

For those of us who have been around for a while, and have accumulated a history on posts, shoots worked, instructor level status, etc., will all that history migrate to the new forum name if the volunteer changes forum names?

From my personal experience, it all switched over.   :)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Kholin

Agreed - it just changes the display name for others - your log-in name even stays the same.  It is cosmetic from the forum perspective, just changing what it shows on your posts.
---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken

drifter52