News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FNG

Started by BooneCaudill, May 01, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BooneCaudill

Hello all. New guy here. I went to an Appleseed event many years ago, moved away for a while, now back for a couple years now and want to start attending Appleseed events regularly. I signed up for the event this weekend May 5-6th up in Blue Ridge. Despite the weather forecast I'm really looking forward to it. Put together a 10/22 last month. Might need a little sight tweaking this weekend but pretty on at 25 yards. 100 I'm just a little low and right by about 2 MOA. Solid grouping though at about .6 MOA (supported zero CCI 40 gr). Haven't been to the Powerhouse range before. Was thinking of camping out and meeting folks but the weathers bad so I wont unless others are. Anyway, good to be here and looking forward to some shooting!
The hardest thing to explain is that which is glaringly evident, which everybody had decided not to see. -Aayn Rand

Laredo

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

BooneCaudill

The hardest thing to explain is that which is glaringly evident, which everybody had decided not to see. -Aayn Rand