News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indianapolis Appleseed?

Started by Octopus, April 29, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octopus

Anyone know if there will be any Appleseeds held in or around Indianapolis in 2018?

Graywolf

We do not have an Appleseed event scheduled per se  in Indianapolis at this time.  We do have one scheduled for Jonesboro in August.  We also have events planned for Evansville as well.  We are always looking for new ranges so keep your eye on the schedule for developments and new events.  If you have contact information for ranges around Indianapolis I would love to hear from you.

Graywolf
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

MattCFII

The range at Jonesboro (Deer Creek Conservation Club) is pretty nice and it about an hour and a half from the west side or south side of Indy, a little less for the other sides.  It was a great Appleseed there this weekend and we had a lot of people from the Indy area.  There is also Nappanee that further away in May or September.

Octopus

Thanks. I'll keep checking the schedule.

UrbanSquatch

Just finished up the two day clinic in Napanee Indiana. Many thanks to "Click", "Threedogs" and "Graywolf" for their professional instruction and commitment. I throughly enjoyed being reminded of the great Americans who came before us and secured the freedoms still coveted by millions of people around the world. I have always considered myself a competent rifleman, having been taught by my father, a proud Marine who served two tours in Vietnam (who better to teach shooting skills). However, let me tell you, the instruction I received this weekend has given me a whole new skill set to practice and develop. Thanks again to the Appleseed instructors who helped earn my first patch. I'll be back with the kids and grandkids to earn some more....
Protecting Liberty is a task never finished