News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Monmouth Event April 2018

Started by Sturla Snorrison, April 23, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sturla Snorrison

I just had a great time at the Monmouth shoot this weekend- my first Appleseed event. I'd like to thank Roger, Brian, Kurt(?) and the other range masters, whose names I didn't get, for putting the time and energy into making it a great weekend for everyone who participated. I met some really nice people that I hope to see again- I am planning/hoping to make the next event in Skowhegan. Thanks to everyone who was there, I really enjoyed spending time with all of you.

2ndMile

It was a great weekend in no small part because we had a wonderful group of shooters and instructors! Thank you for making the journey over. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
I live in Liberty! (no, really. I do.)

MikeD

I have to say, I also really enjoyed my time at the Appleseed.  I got great instruction and got a LOT of value for the cost.

If it's at all possible, I'd like to get to the Skowhegan one (and I'm trying to recruit some others from work!).  Regardless, based on my experience at the Monmouth event, this will not be my last Appleseed

...and I'm going to get that Rifleman, I know it!   :snipersmi