News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alice shoot

Started by A-lister, April 09, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-lister

Wow what another great shoot! :--- We are really trying to get Alice on the Appleseed map.  :wb: And the word is getting out and people are showing up. We had 8 on the line and 2 new Riflemen! Dr Sam and Preacher Matt! And Matt took an orange hat! Matt brought his daughter and she was great also. 137 score for a 9 yr old! :--- What a shooter! April my friend Sams wife shot a 205!!!! :~ And she had never shot a rifle, ever! Chad got promoted to Red Hat and did an excelant job again! :pop: Mike our blue hat as always did an great job helping out, and we love the doughnuts! O0 Thank you Jim Delahanty and Suzanne "now IIT1" for making the 4hr trip down here multiple times to help get this shoot started! :sos: ^:)^ !@#) @@) You are an inspiration to us all! It is people like this who make the Appleseed organization such a joy to be a part of.  :F
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Two Wolves

Well darn!   Did I miss out on the PURPLE SHIRT!

And did you properly retire those hats? Looks like a good time---except Jim already let the cat out of the bag regarding the weather. Congratulations on a great event!   :cool2:

I'm going to try and make the May shoot in San Antonio if there's room left.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

A-lister

We need to properly retire the hats! Next shoot we will do so.  :---Rough weather day 1 day 2 was beautiful. Missed you brother! :-[ Probably see you in San Antonio.
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson