News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dead Zero Shooting Park -Spencer Appleseed Event

Started by Currently, April 01, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Currently

That place is more than a shooting range.  Definitely need to schedule more events there!

Found out the hard way that a box of CCI Quiet 710 FPS is a great way to ruin an AQT.   :wb:

Tore my rifle down a half dozen times to clean and check extractors and other causes that create FTE's.  Looked at the box and threw it away muttering what an idiot I am. 

Didn't cuss cause it is Easter after all.   :tsk:

Looks like another appearance needs to be made in Tullahoma for the April 19th event. 
My journey continues ...   

Overall a great event that was well moderated and conducted. 

Thank you to all the Red Hats and the Shoot Boss and last but not least the Blue Hats that ran everywhere to keep things running smoothly!

Dracomeister

Had a great time on a great range! Too bad we had to split up, just Thankful that we had enough IITs, Instructors, and a second Shoot Boss to get it done! Being a member there I hope we have more events and when the 1,000 yard range gets open I hope we can set up some KDs, that will be totally cool!  Many Thanks to the Shoot Boss and the Range for hosting us!
My Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America has no expiration date!