News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio 2018 Success Report

Started by Corvette, March 27, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio Appleseed,

I thought I would start a thread for all of us to monitor our success on this year's Appleseed trail.  The details of our progress are contained in a child board titled "Ohio 2018 Success Report" in this thread.  Go there or use the link below to access the latest information.

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=53267.0

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Appears to have disappeared.  :-[

scuzzy

Quote from: cwcdl79 on April 02, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
Appears to have disappeared.  :-[

Try again - you didn't have 'OH' set on your profile.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Corvette

To all Ohio instructors, be sure you check your profile and make sure you have the Ohio picked so you can see the success thread at very top of Ohio thread.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio Instructor Corp,

I have posted an update to our 2018 Success Report thread.  Follow the link above and check it out.  Texas T, if you don't have access let me know.  I will get you and the other PA SB's added to the thread. 

Corvette

Charley

scuzzy

Texas T

Doesn't look like I have access. It says that it is off-limits to me. I'll send you a PM as well, in case you don't see this message.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

little buddy

It says it's off limits to me also

Little buddy

scuzzy

Texas T & little buddy:

I've added you both to the Ohio Instructor list so you should now be able to see it. The link is to an OH instructor only child board.

Corvette: There is no other way to do this. If you don't want non OH instructors added to the OH list then we'll need to move the link to an area that all instructors can view.

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017