News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Quarryville PA March 10th-11th

Started by Roverace, March 14, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roverace

Mother Nature was kind to us this weekend,  with lows in the  20's in the a.m. getting up to high 40's in the afternoon on both days.  We also had sun in the afternoon on both days.

It was an awesome group of shooters with great attitudes and all were willing to learn.

Two new riflemen were forged this weekend. Congrats Damon and Aaron!

Thanks to everyone for coming out.  Thanks to the instructor core for all their help, you made light work of a long weekend.

Roverace

P.S. pic's to follow

Roverace

The Line with some adaptive Appleseed

mal

I've got some pics!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

And more pics
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

And our 2 Riflemen; Aaron and father Damen.  Congrats dudes!
And our sole youth at this event, Dominic.  Thanks for coming out, mate :-)
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

Thank you for your service, JD.
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017