News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ST AUGUSTINE March 10-11 2018 AAR

Started by B.C., March 12, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

What a wonderful event indeed! Thanks to all who came out to learn our shared heritage of marksmanship and fascinating story of April 19th 1775. My fellow instructors and I were blessed to have an excellent group of students this last weekend. The youth shooters were attentive and all soaked up the instruction and wanted more. Three new riflemen were revealed: congratulations to Woody with a 210, Joe with a 211 and Jim with the high score of the weekend at 217! This was a special event for me as Jim is my father and it was an absolute pleasure to see him shoot score and have the honor of handing him that little badge of persistence we call the rifleman patch. Well done to all! Special thanks to Saltwaters Shooting club for providing a top notch facility and my fellow instructors, Pete, Randy, Joe and David. You are all great Americans and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! There is a YouTube video posted from the event, here is a link:

https://youtu.be/gvW5Ggb-Wvk

Also please enjoy the pictures I took below. Until next month my friends........
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

B.C.

More!

B.C.

Wow, more.

Cable___Guy

Looks like a great shoot, Sweatshirts? Florida winter ended 3 weeks ago.  :sb:

Great job Again B.C. and congratulations to all the new rifleman.  :F
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

sleepy

Looks like a blast!

Maybe someday....shoot on the weekend and hit the parks during the week. Pretty much a dream vacation.