News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bonfield IL 2/24/18

Started by Chewie, March 11, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewie

Well we had our first Bonfield Event this year thank you to the ISRA range for allowing us to gather peacefully and share our heritage and shoot some guns.

Only had 1 shooter for the event but we made it worthwhile for the first time Appleseeder, he improved quite a bit in the afternoon but just fell short on the patch. He will be back!
Weather was not so bad no snow and no blue patch weather but it was still little chilly and windy sun shine was nice throughout the day time.

Looking forward to March shoot!

Almost soldout for April!

'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army