News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help Needed In Indiana

Started by Graywolf, March 09, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graywolf

There are two shoots coming up in April in Indiana that need shoot bosses and instructors.  Both shoots have shooters registered.  If anyone can find time their schedules to help out it would be most appreciated.  Thanks!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

Corvette

Graywolf,

What are the dates and locations?  I am sure that Ohio can help.

Corvette

Quote from: Graywolf on March 09, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
There are two shoots coming up in April in Indiana that need shoot bosses and instructors.  Both shoots have shooters registered.  If anyone can find time their schedules to help out it would be most appreciated.  Thanks!
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Looks like Indiana only needs one SB at Jonesboro, IN.  They could use instructors at both the 4/28 & 29. 2018 shoots.  Jonesboro is in east-central IN about half way between Indy and Fort Wayne near I68. It looks like its about an hour east of Celina, Ohio so all you NW Ohio Seeders, if you can help Graywolf, please go to TIPs and sign up.

I have a shoot in east Ohio at New Philly so I can't make it.  If you do sign up, PM Graywolf so he has a heads up.

Thanks, Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Greywolf still needs a shoot boss for Jonesboro, IN shoot on Apr 28 & 29.  If anybody can help, please sign up.  We are working hard to rebuild Indiana and there is no finer person in the program than Graywolf so if we can help him, we should.

Corvette

Graywolf

I should have added in the O.P. that we will reimburse instructor travel and lodging for these.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.